11.4.09

O "coreto" é estratégico!


This is my baby, the friend of my dreams, my supporter, my safeguard, my relief. It makes me wanna cry when I remember the long hours, the several months and the whole year when I was all by myself, going on with that nonsense life and you were there, some thousand miles away but still providing me the hope I needed.
I've lost track of how many times along that year you made me believe I could be happy again, that existance was not that bad and that god hadn't forsaken me.
Thanks for opening my eyes for so many different perspectives, for drying my tears when despair was taking over me, for making me feel special and worthful.
Thanks for presenting me so many beautiful places, thrilling movies, touching songs and great bands. Thanks for telling me so many exciting stories, for persuading me to be strong and courageous. Thanks for the reliance, for the right words at the exact moments, for the elation, for the enthusiasm, for the thirst for knowledge you brought to me. Thanks for supporting and respecting my decisions and for abiding my weaknesses.
I've already told you the 'witnesses' tale. We all need others to be witnesses of who we are, what we do and how we live. I can only tell you it's my pleasure to be witness of who you are and to have your testimony of how I've been doing.
I care for you and I love you.

You were there when no one else was.

1 comentários:

Iaiá Tana disse...

Obrigada! Faço das suas palavras as minhas! Tbm vou linkar o seu!
bjs