4.1.09

Enjoy the silence

Sometimes I almost forget of how I care, love and intimately beg for Silence.
Silence brings me understanding, comprehension, peace, awareness and balance. Somehow I feel safe and unique.
Silence precedes imagination, pull strings to fantasies, it turns reality less palpable.
It may sound controversial but, at the same level I'm in love and needy for silence, I just can't be without a good song. It's been a huge while since I spent a day without listening to music for at least two hours.
Music (and now, be careful at what you consider to be music - this is a matter of good sense) widens dreams, leads basic ideas to discoveries, it motivates self-encounters, reflexions and INTELLIGENCE.
All in all, Silence and Music makes me fly, it allows me to live in the world in which I'm sympathetic for.

Enjoy the silence - Despeche mode

0 comentários: